Sinister: Toronto J5 show

Jason Scott sjason at xxx.com
Fri Aug 13 23:56:19 BST 1999

hey all,
I just noticed Jurrasic 5 are playing Sunday at Reverb in Toronto.  I'm
thinking of going...anyone else? Tickets are $25 (steep).
But if there are any other sinisters from T.O. going, it might be a chance
to meet?
Before-hand is cool, too. Email me at sjason at hotmail.com if you can come.
I'll be alone, dancing, you know it baby.
(I'll be wearing a really really btright ORANGE Tshirt and blue jeans if you
want to come up and say hello. (please?) )
Jason D. "Barfly" Scott.

p.s. Belle and Sebastian are a good band. There. Content.