Sinister: afraid of y2k safety

Nick Eeepooh! summerwasting at xxx.com
Sat Aug 14 03:38:33 BST 1999

just a quick note.

#1)  could anyone tell me where the B&S song "safety" origiates? (demo,radio
session etc.)  i have it on this tape and i love it so much. and
#2) i've been watering at the mouth for about a month now,  if anybody has
looper's y2k song in any shape or form (hopefully on tape) could they please
email me.  that would be very very nice! cuz i'd reely like a copy. (trade
or something else)  listening to marine research right now, nick likes.
exeunt .nick.