Sinister: its raining, its pouring...

* * valium_pill at xxx.com
Sat Aug 14 09:26:04 BST 1999

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

its 3:38 and pouring outside.  thunder and lightening, oh my!! my dogs are
totally freaking out, and for some reason, i think they want to go dance in
the rain.   but i refuse to take them.   i dont like getting soaking wet
this early in the mornin.

so, at about 2:45...  i was totally bored out of my mind.. and, i went out
into the other room to watch tv.. and, i put on channel 2 (CBS).. and do you
know what was on?!?!?!?!? MATCH GAME!!!!! a new one!! of course, i didnt
recognize any of the celebrities... and, sadly.. i missed Richard and Brett.
There were only 5 celebrities instead of 6...  i think, that i will just be
sticking with my repeats of Match Game 7(enter number here) that are on the
game show network.

did you know Pat Sajak is taking over the world?  he is. with the monster
that lives in the dryers that steals your socks.  you see..  that is why:
1) Wheel Of Fortune is still popular and on the air
2) Socks dissapear, and come back again after many many months
There are subliminal messages in Wheel Of Fortune that make you listen to
Pats every words.  Then, when the monster in the dryer steals your socks, he
puts a chemical in the socks, that go into your blood stream.. and make it
impossible to not listen to Pat....

so.. after i watched Match Game... i put on Leno.. even tho i hate him...
and, there was that chick from the Blair Witch Project.  So.. while, i will
not elaborate on it.. cos, that thread is so over with.. but, i thought i
would mention she was there...

i had my modern rock song EP playing out of my computer all afternoon..
because, it wont play in my regular cd player, so i dont listen to it
much...  and then the power went out, and turned off my computer (and the
lights, and the tv, and the clocks.. and every thing else.. ).. and i was
terribly afraid that it would get ruined.  it was kinda confusing tho... i
had it on random without knowing it.. so i thought i was going crazy...

and.. 1 reply

Laura Llew (who is alive and im glad, even if i never knew her) said..
"I don't know if it is the subject matter of 2
people not knowing each others corresponding through letters or if its
Stuart's accent but I am in love with that song.  "

ya know...  the dj on the radio station i listen to said this was about how
Stuart and Karn met... is that true?  Am i going to get beaten for not doing
my homework now?

okees.. i do belive i will be going now..
love and kisses
Jes