Sinister: hello daylight

lover plays the bass i_love_moon at xxx.com
Sun Aug 15 17:55:02 BST 1999

Sorry for one of these but they are rather common; I'm going to Arab Straps gig in London on the 23rd of September, I just wonder if any sinsiters are going; well if you are, look for a small boy with short dark brown hair and a upside down belle & sebastian pin on his jacketcollar acompanied by a just as small girl but with a little longer dark brown hair without pin.

Johan Nilsson, Sweden 1999

if you wanna meet up then drop me a not:
johan at hayfever.net