Sinister: seymour glass (No B+S content)

m.s. fwnp0952 at xxx.jp
Mon Aug 16 09:37:39 BST 1999

Hi there,

 I have found a web site that shows you a talk about J.D.S.
by a would-be friend of  grandpa Jerry ( he's 80 years old !)
 According to him, J.D.S. has his complete stories in his safe
over 10. But I don't know weather we could read them in the
near future. His would-be friend says he does not know weather
J.D.S. might publish his stories after his death ( sorry, Jerry)
or not. I really want to read them. If you want to read them too,
all you have to do is pretend not to have any interest in him, I
believe. what do you reckon about that?

 I believe any works shoud not be appreciated with their
ceators/ceatress or should not even be appreciated; if it's
too much, we had better appreciate works as they are.
I know my opinion is commonplace/idealistic and we can
 ( of course me too) enjoy the pop music (industry) more
when we know what happened to Damon  and Justine,  who is gay
(what's wrong being gay?) or what makes Stuart M sing "Get Me Away From
Here,
I'm Dying". But we may not be able to read new stories of
Mr. Salinger because we ( maybe not us, older generation?)
had probed at him too much.
 If we really love music, stories or anythig and want to
listen to/ read them more, we have to recognize probing
at creators/creatress might kill us. But I don't know what
to do against this, FUCKING PRESS !!

Sorry for my bad English.

Cherrio,
May