Sinister: give me your hands..

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Mon Aug 16 10:50:51 BST 1999

darlings,

I dont actually want your hands that would be too much, although perhaps a
couple more would be a benefit... But NO! I need your fingers, and I'd like
them crossed. Thank you.

My friday the 13th was strange and good. I went to see the delightful El
Hombre Trajeado, and my second icelandic experience of my life - both on the
same day...mum - very nice..lots of plink plonk and sploosch or is that
swoosch. The rest of the day was boring. But I found my paradise on saturday
and im currently in the middle of a flatleasing war. It is very tense, but I
need those fingers crossed. A worldwide plea should help my case.

see you all at the v-twin gig...yeah?

ta ra,ra-ra-rasputin

Claire