Sinister: Jeepstral

Hugh G Friel hgf.moog at xxx.net
Mon Aug 16 20:38:50 BST 1999

Oh Hello
Chris Sleeka Sounds said "Amphetamenies are playing somewhere in Edinburgh
on Friday"...they are playing at The Attic, a v. small + intimate venue
above Legends in the Cowgate, tickets £3/£4.  I know this because I saw a
poster @ the Snowpatrol gig there on Friday night.  If anyone's interested,
the band were good...but people were crowdsurfing - no, seriously -  and it
was all a bit embarrasing.  Some young lady had decided to rest her handbag
in the P.A., which was a nice touch.
Think Happy Thoughts
Moog