Sinister: Has to be a first time

Robin Carmody robin at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 17 01:14:31 BST 1999

so, it's the first posting...

Always dreaded the first time, like when I was a kid and started at a new
school (the agony of the first day, the slow introductions to teachers and
other kids who clearly couldn't have given a shit about me).  What to say?
I'm pissing around, staying up all night as ever.  Wondering when someone
will get me away from here, because I'm dying.  Not working and not caring.
Introverted, music-obsessed good-for-nothing?  Sounds alright to me.

B&S.  Momus.  High Llamas.  Flaming Lips.  Monochrome Set.  The germ of my
influences is becoming clearer.

robin carmody...
robin at elidor.freeserve.co.uk