Sinister: I'm not wearing pants.

Jason Scott sjason at xxx.com
Tue Aug 17 02:53:54 BST 1999

to get this off my chest:
E.A. just got her voice and said: "...other than that, well, I've tried
emailing other
T.O. sinisterites and have found people to be a lot younger, or
non-responsive.  Hmmm, cold place this is."
BLAS_FUCKING_ME! We email near ev'ry day, and tonight I even *called you*,
despite your slutty flings with L.A.-types(traitor!)(Read that bit in the
diary AFTER I called, of course. Sheesh.) Rest assured Elizabeth, there's
nothing like a good pre-mature slagging to start off a local friendship.
*wink* Oh, and you don't have to go to L.A., just to get good sexxx, sily,
it's right here at home. Ahem. Anyways....
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me get what I want:
And let that be a place where people done bore me to hell with their poetry!
Save that for your homepage and put a link in your daily message, but don't
make me scroll right the hell over and past your post because of it! Just
nit-picking, and trying to head a beastly thread off at the pass... (bitter
ex-English major speaking.)
AW..funk! The roomate wants to use HER phone...which I am poluting by using
the modem blah blah blah...so this will be cut short.But it's probably a
good thing, since I'm four 50's (beer) into it, and am starting to whine. I
look forward to appologising for my shite  comments later (not)...
Jason D."Barfly" Scott  (who's true-life initials are the SAME as
Salinger's..J.D.S...erily enough. Like you care.)  =)
Love to your tingly-things!!!!