Sinister: Oh my!

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Tue Aug 17 07:50:30 BST 1999

One day on the list with a voice and I get publicly (so to speak)
flogged and flamed.  Shame on you Jason.

Guys: I think our friend took my comments a tad to personally. I like to
think that he would have liked a little discretion.

Sensitive are we? a little overloaded on old man honky beer?
Perhaps a little hate-f**king is in order?

Hmmm...think before you speak, I mean, hurl abuse.

Oh, and thanks to all the wonderful folks who wrote to me...Joss, Diana,
Christa, and the (sorry forgot name) gal from D.C.

Later!
Elizabeth