Sinister: Citizen's Band

Cairns, Joe Joe.Cairns at xxx.com
Tue Aug 17 11:47:12 BST 1999

hey up!

Just a quick one to point out that the mighty Arab Strap are rinsing it out
on the Mary Anne Hobbs show at midnight tonight on Radio 1. The last time
around they dropped 'Super Galactic Funk' by the Star Wars Orchestra, and
the time before that some lovely girl groups, so it should be worth a
listen.

That was probably only relevant to UK people, although I'm sure that - if
you have a big enough ariel - you could catch it in the Netherlands
*smirks*.

Pete Waterman Update:

- The Saturday Times reports that Le Hitman spends £400 a month on cigars

- His new wards are a foxy three-piece called Toutes Les Filles, and are ace

-Where Did He Keep Them?
>Reuters | November 28, 1998

>London - A portly British railway manager known as "The Fat Controller''
was jailed for 27 >months Friday for stealing enough locomotives, wagons,
and carriages to start his own railway.

>Barry Daly, who gained his nickname from the Thomas The Tank Engine
children's books, >perpetrated an elaborate paperwork fraud to steal four
locomotives, six passenger carriages, >three breakdown coaches, and 30
wagons.
>Daly promised to sell the rolling stock to clients but never delivered.
Among those duped was >pop impresario Pete Waterman, famed for nurturing the
careers of Australian singers Kylie >Minogue and Jason Donovan.
>At his trial in the northwestern town of Chester, Daly admitted to
"circumnavigating" the correct >paperwork and dishonestly obtaining checks
for almost 43,000 pounds.

ta ra,
joex