Sinister: I Love You, You Big Dummy!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Aug 17 11:02:44 BST 1999

I don't think you have to be a lesbian to write about lesbians. After
all, Richmal Compton wrote "Watership Down", and he isn't a rabbit. At
least he wasn't when he started. Mind you, I bet rabbits think
"Watership Down" is complete and utter rubbish, obviously not written
by a rabbit.

What happened yesterday then? Was it National Lunatic Outburst Day or
what?

I'm reading a book, it's from Argentina and it's called "Velcro and I"
and it's good because it's funny. Did you see that Falklander making
wanker signs at the Argentinian journalists yesterday? That was funny
too. I haven't seen anyone making a wanker sign for ages. Jimmy in
"Quadrophenia" makes a wanker sign when he's at work. I reckon he's
going to get the sack or something.

I've heard rumours that Stuart Murdoch was recently involved in a
massive pub brawl. Could this possibly be true? I also think his
dalliance with religious imagery is the musical equivalent of fiddling
with he choirboys.

I get the feeling that this message was over before it started.
Another fuckload of bollocks has just landed in my in-tray. I hope
this makes me sound thrusting and dynamic, like the early Buzzcocks.

Peter