Sinister: Take A Straight Break!

Starry sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 17 14:29:52 BST 1999

Evenin',

I am halfway through my Queer as Folk video and thus have decided to
take a "straight break" from the land of ourtrageous camp fools, Irish
sluts and a supermarket manager with no self-esteem all trying their
best to get sex, and lots of it too! Three at a time in one case!! I
swear, you can't get ANY better than Queer as Folk. I'd become a gay man
so I could LIVE it, but I'd have to take testosterone and lose weight so
I could wear some of those horrifically tight shirts. I already have the
mobile phone thangyewverymuch!

"THEN along comes Nathan Maloney. Young wild, and coming out with a
vengance, he crowbars his way into their world and once he arrives,
nothing is ever the same again."

YEAAH!

George Dickie, its a real shame you're on the dole cos you look like
complete and utter fucking druggie, and we know how much complete and
utter fucking druggies are useful within the houses of parliament. You
should apply to be an m.p and do something useful with your life, like
earn lots of money and have a front page scandal in the Sun after two
months, and then kill yourself in a quite rude way, involving a poster
of N'Sync and a small aubergine.

Andy Dean? I've waited for a bus for TWO HOURS before so your 30 minutes
waiting for a bus, well just be thankful for it. I hope your work days
are going along fine - if they need me to work for them, please will you
put me forward? I can make tea, hand round biccies, type 50-60 words per
minute and probably fix Unix Solaris servers despite not really knowing
what they are. I bet they're like...cake.

My favourite actress is Kirstie Alley. She was good in the "Look Who's
Talking" series of films, I reckon. The way she pretended she couldn't
understand the babies! Ahahaha! Wonderful!! Um....I can't think of any
other actreses, apart from Christina Ricci who still looks like
Wednesday Addams in my mind. She has bigger boobs now though hasn't she?
Won't that be nice for her.

My favourite actor would be either Craig Kelly (who is a friend of mines
second cousin! AARRGH!), Aidan Gillen, or Charlie Hunnam. Or Mel Gibson.
I can't think of any other actors either. Films are overrated! TV rocks!
Films are the last resort of pretension. Aaaaaah. Yes, aaaaaah.
Especially if they are in black and white and have subtitles. Even
though I was going to buy "Bringing up baby" the other day cos it was
6.99 in the sale - but then I changed my mind and bought three singles
for 99p each instead.

My mum was looking through my Bowlie pictures. Alasdair, she thinks
you're "nice looking".

I think we've gathered that the Amphetameanies and V-Twin are playing in
Glasgow by now. It's stamped onto my mind. The Amphetameanies are very
SKA SKA SKA. Not in the sense of Ricky Martins ska "fusion", but in the
sense of a big fat dude running up and down on the spot dressed in black
and white checks. They had a song which I really liked, but I've
forgotten it now. Was it to do with cake, or do I just have cake on the
mind??

I'd like to get the V-twin single, but I haven't been into Preston to
get it. And I forgot when I was in Manchester. Will it have sold out by
now do you reckon? Oh well..I could look. I go to Preston on Thursday
anyway. For EXAM RESULTS.

My my. Madre a dios! I've just remembered I'm going to study Spanish and
it would be good if I remembered any by October. I like the fact that
Spanish is an awkward bugger of a language, cos I met this Spanish dude
called "Jorge", and whenever I had to say his name I hacked away a
little bit more of my throat lining. I reckon Spaniard either have
stronger throats than English speakers, or that there's a very high sore
throat count in Spain.

I could open a business selling throat soothers. Yeah! Don't steal my
idea David. I now officially copyright that idea for ME. And if anyone
else is selling throat soothers in Spain, they gotta pay ME.

Hurrah for the business world!
Sarah
xxx