Sinister: want to go for a swim?

Giita . giita at xxx.com
Tue Aug 17 15:12:25 BST 1999

Hallo(inIcelandic),
How have you people been?
Today is exactly ONE MONTH UNTIL BOWLIE2 TIME!!  YAY!!
..And today is also two weeks since I left Iceland to go to Ireland and now
I´m back in Iceland again... :(  <- It´s not that I hate this country or
anything, it´s just that it´s where I live..Places where you live are often
places where you don´t want to stay in..

I had a wonderful time in Dublin..*sigh* :) Met listees Joss and Paula
Cullen..there wasn´t a picnic, but plenty of drinking..- A good thing :) Not
that i drink that much..but....

On my way back to the cold land I stopped over in Glasgow and went for a
coffee with Claire Timmins, bought some music in Stephen Pastel´s record
shop and flew back to Iceland. I would have liked to have stayed in Glasgow
a little longer..I´m sure that day will come..

The rain has been following me around this summer..But the first day back
home and the sun won´t stop shining :)

..Well, I better shut up before someone gives me a slap in the face :)
...I´m off to take pictures of this sunny day (real estate) ..

Take care!

XXX @->-- Giita @->-- at ->-- at ->-- at ->-- at ->-- at ->-- at ->-- at ->-- at ->-- at ->-- at ->-- at ->--

"And we all say we don´t want to be alone,
we wear the same clothes because we feel the same.."
                                End of a century - Blur