Sinister: And I really want to thank you my parents, my grandma, that gay teacher...

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 17 15:54:51 BST 1999

Dear all:

After the eclipse, I have overcome my hippy-hipster (because I spent more
hours on roads than bloody Dick Moriarty in all his life,mainly)tendencies
and now my biorrythms are into spinster moods.My interests are
crosswords,blankets and I wear librarian glasses because Mr Stout got my
current ones.Our left eyes seemed in perfect synthony, not the right ones,
he complained.

I feel about Tigermilking night as people not attending the picnic felt,
so I am not going to bore the lot of you with my sorrows.But on that night
I attended an spontaneous Flamenco night in Exeter, hey! You cannot see
that sort of things everyday.And to beat Tim Popkins walkaround's Paris, I
was escorted by two young gentlemen around Birmingham on Saturday
morning.That's attitude,you cannot deny it.

Basically, the only purpose of this aimless message is to thank my four
crush votes,making a Paltrow since the subject.I am actually sobbing
gratefully, maybe you can notice the teardrops on your screen when you
read these lines.More on votes:Alisdair not only has conquered Mrs
Clarke's heart,and I am trying to be persuaded I should vote for such a
great bloke and footballer.I have never voted for anyone, but I should
exert the right and duty of all Sinister citizens, shouldn't I ? You can
start campaigning!

No more nonsenses today.And more vida loca!

xxxxx

Arantxa