Sinister: I don't love anyone, not even Christmas.

Jason Scott sjason at xxx.com
Tue Aug 17 17:25:22 BST 1999

Attention E.A.: You know I love you and want to marry you! No one here
understands our lust disguised as flaming sarchasm!
Did you all really think I was judging Miss Hotty-stedter? If you all must
know, I made my first Sinister contact by voice last night on the phone,
we talked all night, and now I am playing hooky from work in order to write
this (and sleep). Oh, and hey gossip-people, we are meeting in person
tonight!
Another first! She is invited over for wine and polite conversation. Unlike
our
tempestuous relationship here on the list. It's our alter-egos. I assure you
the emails we send daily and the phone calls are ripe with hearts and
flowers and kittens and pretty
things that make my pink bits tingly! =P Consider my little flame to E.A. a
"wedgie" or "pantsing" or "India rug burn" or "wet willie" to a friend. Some
people say hello differently,
that's all. I guess I should have clarified to my lovely sinisters that E.A.
and I have been carrying on since BEFORE she got her voice. So Honey, if
your reading, I'm being a good
ladd, I am, honest. I love everyone on the sinister list. Well, except that
cheap slut, E.A. Hottstedter! **KIDDING** Blame yesterday on the beer i was
drinking from noon until noon again,
and the state I was in. Hmm..let me see. Since we are writing poetry, here's
one I am making up on the spot. A sign of pure brilliance:

**Ode to E.A.**
You work in a loft with your boss
You'd like to tell him "get loss.."
You return my call, keep me up late
And on the List we cause debate.
You call this morning, I pretend I'm sick
But in reality, I'm foldling my...
NEW BELLE & SEBASTIAN TIGERMILK CD !

Yes I finally bought it, cuz I had a chance. I went to Tower records on
Queen St., and a sympathetic record store worker looked hi and low for the 2
copies he said were in stock.
He came back after 1/2hour and said "sorry...someone must've stolen them."
Most of the time, I'm all for shoplifters of the world uniting and taking
over, but in this case, it was my Tigermilk
gone missing. So to the two listees (I know you are here!) who stole the
last 2 copies, I want you to turn yourselves in to the local authorities,
and recieve punishment. *I* may flame a friend on the list
and get lamb-basted, but at least I'm not a fucking thief, hey?!?! It was
probably that cheap slut E.A. Hottstedter. **KIDDING AGAIN**

So I hope I've clarrified things to you all regarding the wonderful E.A.
(she's just a baby).
And I'm writing a song abOOt it:

"On a sinister list rudely posted: "E.A. is a cheap slut" Why did I do it?
Was I scared? Was I bored?"

Or something like that.
I'm also officialy voting for her as my list crush just to redeem myself,
and make her feel more welcome. Not to mention the free wine she'll be
getting tonight!
O.K. enough blather abOOt that stuff. E.A. & I know it's true love, so
forget you all. Bah! =)

7 hours until I meet my list crush!
Jason D. "foot in the mouth" Scott