Sinister: This is Just a Modern Work Song

Gasgano421 at xxx.com Gasgano421 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 18 03:59:56 BST 1999

Greetings Sinisterites,
    'tis I, Alex-Balex Catfish!  It's been a while and most of you are
probably wondering who I am but oh well...what can a newbie do?
    Anyways, I thought a share a little tidbit of my love for Belle and
Sebastian:

I work at a local bar and grill called Boulder Junction.  I am part of the
kitchen staff and it's normally an okay job but to was apparently "Get
Everything Really Really Really Wrong!" day.  We ended up throwing out a lot
of very expencive food due to screw ups and confusion and everyone was in a
hussle.  Since all the chaos was happening in the kitchen I was getting
pretty upset and fussy and what-not but guess what got me through the
evening!
give up?
humming the "This Is Just A Modern Rock Song" EP to myself the whole night.
I've discovered that "the Gate" is a very nioce song to sit outside and smoke
a cigarette and just relax to.  Of course, I had to whistle it to myself but
hey! it's almost as good as the real thing.

Okay, enough of my rambling.  One last note, anyone in the Chicago area: Bis
is playing soon at the Metro and the following night are the Manic Street
Preachers!  I forget the dates but they're both in early September.  I'm
excited.  Being a fan of the new Manic's LP I'm looking forward to seeing
them and Bis.  I want my own Sci-Fi Steven!

The Incredible, Edible,
    -alex.