Sinister: An OPen Letter to the Creators of "Lunchables"

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Wed Aug 18 07:58:10 BST 1999

hello to all the weirdos and freaks out there and yeah i love you all, or
most of you anyway.  just wanted to sign off before i hit the glamorous
Highway Strip.  sure wish i had 69 love songs to tide me over out there in
the fucking desert.  maybe i''ll see some antelopes roaming or some such
thing.  so i'm leaving in a couple days. i have to turn off my cpu and pack
it in.   will be listening to a lot of nick drake, abba and LSD and mabye
even some Tigermilk.  i'd like ot see stuart pester his nanny, anyway, who
else?    Belle and Sebastian is the new Abercrombie and Fitch.  Stuart
murdoch is the new Al Stewart.   when iw as little his "year of the Cat"
album was my favorite album cover of all my dad's records, cos it was of a
dresser vanity and all the things on and around it had to do with cats, like
it was a cat's bedroom.

anyway.   i bet you'll miss my big lesbianism while i'm gone won't you.  i
just got randomly icq'd by someone whos name was "TBone" and email was
"weener11"  a winner, yes?  he asked me  "do u have a pic" never trust
anyone who talks like Prince, they're either  13, or an idiot, probably
both. i said if he's looking for a date better look elsewhere, then he says
"so you're a lesbo, got any pics of you with another girl?"  needless to say
i killed him.

sometimes i hate how much i have to try to be clever.  i think it's my first
line of emotional defense, right after complete withdrawal from reality that
is.  sometiems i hate how ridiculous i sound.  sometimes i get to be pretty
bitchy.  it's okay isn't it once in a while.

the worst feelign in the world is wanting something you knwo you shouldn't
want.  is  the sick lurch in your stomach when you look into the eyes of
someone  who should  be a friend and nothing more, and you jsut want to cry
out I LOVE YOU for no reason at all, and you dont' understand anything of
what's happening, and you try to think of reasons not to like the person,
and nothing seems to get them out of your mind.   crying yourself to sleep
knowing how stupid it really is but being unable to rationalize.   listening
to them quietly sing bob dylan songs and just freezing in your chair wanting
to sink into the smallest speck of earth because the longing and the
distance are unbearable, being unable to look them in the eye without a lump
in your throat.

all of that stuff SUCKS ASS BIG TIME

so BUXOMS is update, you can now vote for the buxom you want to snog, in a
real life survey.  go to the crush page you will be sorry, but i dont' care!
haha.
http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***THE BUXOMS: Svengali-free since 1998!!***

those of you who enjoy grammas discussing tight butts can also have a gander
at this comic strip:
http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/sassy-grammas.jpg
you WON:T be sorry.

everyone i owe emails to, robert foster, jygsaw, teri, uh weejay, James, all
the tweedykes crew, and many more, i'll get back to everyone when i am
settled and online again in my new home, i've beens o stressed out lately i
just dont' knwo what to do, it really sucks, and there is too much to deal
with rt now.  but i love all of you like my own children, much like Honey
would.

check back later when i re=subscribe, maybe wiht a new email address, but
till then you can mail me at the same old place, trollopinpaisley at fcmail.com

kisskiss, i dont 'know why the press is so nasty to B&S, they must be
threatened by anything that isn't macho like Kid Rock or KoRN.   *vomit*  or
buxom like Jewel.  maybe if isobel got implants and started wearing daisy
dukes and  singing Shania Twain songs, they would sell more records.  eh?
Note to stuart: wear big stupid hat, start  rumors about your alleged
Satanism and week-long heroin orgies, smash more guitars.

drawing comic books is the new getting high,
LJ

"Hags, crones, witches,
bitches, whores, prisses".....the BUXOMS have it ALL
http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Tweedykes  *Free to be twee, free to be you
and me!*
Why do you think little dogs yap so much? get stepped on a few times and
you'll figure it out....