Sinister: email masturbation (not really)

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 17 22:02:20 BST 1999

Aloha Tarts de Pop.
Another shockingly shitty day.However my tedious job was somewhat beneficial
because it made me pay attention to the radio which announced a B&S dedicated
prog,it's on Central FM (Sheepshagger FM to us locals) and I'll post when I
hear the date.

I was also going to comment on the Richmal Compton/Richard Adams thing but I
thought that I had missed a deeply subtle and/or ironic joke and would be all
crap and make an arse of myself mentioning it.

The last point I would make is to all peeps as rubbish at techy stuff as
me.It's basically a warning to all luddite list-crush users:Whilst checking
my votes in a vanity exercise I accidentally voted for myself and have been
walking about all day feeling rather sheepish (not to mention narcissistic)

Yay!.Finally conquered my irrational fear that typing more than 100 words
means that Honey steals your soul.

Steve S xx.(and B&S content too!)

There's nothing cushy about life in the Womans Auxilliary Balloon Corps.