Sinister: hot teenage sluts, cocksucking and cat fights

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Wed Aug 18 15:46:46 BST 1999

Pretty, witty, sinister kitties,

> pictures of Mark Casarotto, Vicky Parkinson and Erica MaCarthur on
> Sinister? These people are just too gorgeous to be sharing a chalet
> with, I think I'll have to bail. All I have is horns.

Never fear my darlings, someone who shall go un-named (CASA-ROTTEN) took a
picture of me the morning after Tigermilking, complete with
still-wearing-the-same-top-from-last-night scummy grace. The point of
sharing a chalet with gorgeous peeps is so you can see them in the mornings
and feel infinatley better. Plus you get to hate me because I'm such a shit
in the mornings. Some of us scrub up okay, maybe look alright in the dark,
if you've perhaps forgotten to wear your contacts and drunk a few pints,
but no one looks good after a night of boozing/smoozing.

Talking of tigermilking, hello to all who attended, espcially those who
danced to Hefner you big STARS you! I have to apologise for, you know,
getting a bit carried away, but remember - the music feels better with you.
So come next time, my lurking contemparies. I'm so dissapointed you prefer
the
television and a self-help book to my company, but what can I do? Short of
dragging you out. See look, theres mystery now...it's a starting point for
all lurkers. Go on, quote me baby. You can't hide your love forever.

Talking of tigermilking, did anyone see that interesting programme on
auto-erotic asphyxia and Michel Hutchence last night? As someone who used
to sit in front of the telly wide-eyed and open-mouthed watching Mr
Hutchence shake his sexy thing in black lacey shirts, clawing the carpet
with my fingernails, it was a rare treat. Plus I also now know another long
impressive word to scare my friends with. They looked at me like I'd just
pulled my pants down when I told them what actually happened to him a few
months ago. "No, Erica," they said, "he killed himself, ok? I don't know
what the fuck you're talking about, but it's certainly not what they said
in the Daily Mail".

Talking of Tigermilking, they're all off in Newquay pulling beach babes at
the moment, I can see trouble brewing though, because a girl called Sarah
is going on the trip with them, and the last time I saw her at a townie
party *(it was a good night actually,I wore my Power Rangers t-shirt and
took a ray-gun, and me and Hannah played hi-fi commando and played MLS
really loudly and danced on our own)* she was in a cat fight because, and I
quote: "that fucking bitch sucked my boyfriends cock, then she sucked James
cock, in the same fucking night, at Erica's party"

WHAT? This happened on *MY* birthday. How dare they upstage my drunken
weeping and mirror-breaking with cock-sucking! *MY* birthday. Bitches. The
things kids get up to these days huh? I've got a friend called Jenny who
once wanked a boy off on the dancefloor of the local nitespot. Jenny is
fantastic, she gets drunk in Calvin Klein suits and tells everyone about
her sexual adventures. Herford, pretty lovely hertford, trees, rivers,
castles, old ladies and antiques shops. And Zeros.

Christa Chafting said:

>there is this guy that i used to like so much.  more than i should have.
he would
>do this emotional power-wielding thing, run linguistic circles around me.
>know that he didn't like me, at least not *that* way.

and she also mentioned:

>i think i am going to go to Fiji... for 2-3 weeks... to build houses for
>single mothers with the Global Village program.

well I think you should "go girl" to Fiji, and kick that "dude" to the
"kerb", like, "outta 'yo life". And like, props, or something. Seriously.

See. I try. Rescue me, assuage my bordom!

Erica

p.s Respec to my hop-scotch brother, the skills pay the bills, and that,
and sorry for making you kiss me on the cheek.