Sinister: goodbye cool world

Jim Schmidt Jim.Schmidt at xxx.com
Wed Aug 18 18:17:16 BST 1999

     well, i just wanted to say cheerio to the list before i dodge off into
     some unknown direction. it's been great really.

     hope to see some of you at bowlie 2...and if any of you can help me
     get a job in the london area, that would be great. i make an excellent
     slave.

     thanks for helping me thru my job for the past year.

     two recent cd acquisitions i recommend without hesitation:

     **the innocence mission: birds of my neighborhood  (especially if you
     like gentle waves stuff) (plus they're from pennsylvania and believe
     me, not much good comes out of there...i'm the perfect example of
     that)

     **holiday flyer: you make us go (really nice bro/sis band--not like
     the carpenters) (heartbreaking stuff for the depressed romantic)

     take care everyone. and remember the difference between the blair
     witch and cher...

     cher is truly scary.

     xo.cheers.jim.