Sinister: Prego!'99 Camp-Master

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Thu Aug 19 01:43:29 BST 1999

...I just liked how that looked (inane)

here are my musings for today:

IRC
IRC was developed by a guy called Jarkko (Oikarinen) in 1988.

B&S
I had an informal lunch interview for that new job (fingers crossed).
We started talking about music and I, of course, brought up B&S.  I
couldn't believe it but he'd heard of the kids' show...he talked about
the little boy and the big dog...but he'd never heard of the band??!! He
even did little French chatty sounds.
Got a good laugh out of that one *scratching my head*

AL STEWART
"Year of the Cat" is a staple in Canadian department stores and malls,
and not just the muzak version.  I unfortunately have not heard any of
his other songs.  When I was 16&17 I worked as a cashier at a fruit
market.  They had this Chum-Seeberg reel of 80s light adult alternative
music...heard lots of Joe Jackson, Go West, Elvis Costello, Erasure, and
Al Stewart.  The only thing that ruined it was at Christmas, I had to
endure Wings(?) "Busy Having a Wonderful...aaaghhh. Now I've got you all
CRAZY!!!

JPSARTRE
JPS said that "Hell is other people."  Egads!- especially when they live
in your head!

I know you are all dying to know *cough*  Jason and I met up last night.
It was my turn to be the rambling idiot...he listened to me as I downed
glasses of wine...he did some fine impressions of annoying popular
singers...truly gifted...and I got to hear 'Tigermilk' *sigh* :)

TRATTORIA
Check out //trattoria.eccosys.co.jp
I'm not into Cornelius but I love Trattoria's album art.

Ciao amici!
Elizabeth