Sinister: Sinissster:I will follow

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 19 01:38:27 BST 1999

      My aunts were high school english teachers who used to dump all kinds
of boxes and boxes of old books on me and I'd always have a new book to read.
Well I vaguely remember two books from my youth that talk about Tigermilk the
drink.  In one a girl sees it in a gourmet food shop and thinks it's strange
and thinks about tigers getting milked  and stuff and in the other the boy in
the story has a mother who made herself a glass of tigermilk every morning,
which he found a bit repulsive.  Apparantly it's made with milk and raw eggs
and other stuff.  These books were from the 70's or 60's, so I don't think
the drink exists anymore.  At least nt around here.
    I am going to start my radio show soon and perhaps you could all help me.
 Its going to be a cult classics show,  you know, music that never really
made it big but has a cult following ( or should have one).  If anyone knows
of any really super music new or old, that would fit in this category, please
mail me, that would be so nice, and let me know what people are missing.

you know i love you...