Sinister: I Love Pearl Jam!

Jason Scott sjason at xxx.com
Thu Aug 19 03:18:05 BST 1999

Hey kiddies:
for those in the greater Toronto area, here are some cool gigs coming that
you should save your money for: Feel free to print this for your files:

R.E.M. + Wilco @ Molson Amp. Aug. 24th
Mogwai + Ganger @ The Horseshoe Sept. 7th-8th
Beta Band @ Opera HOOse Sept. 4th
Manic Street Preachers @ The Warehouse Sept. 11th
Godspeed You Black Emperor! @ Lee's Palace Sept. 13th
The Magnetic Fields @ Lee's Palace Sept. 15th

And that's all I can remember for now...DAMN we'll all be broke in
September, huh? Genevieve, you must come visit!
Oh, and if anyone is going to Mogwai, what show date? There are two...

Since I always get 10 emails flaming my arse after every post, I'm going to
shut up now. I can't think of anyone to offend at the moment, so instead,
here's a list of offensive terms to satiate you. Pick the one that you feel
offends you the most, and happy loathing! (Hey, is there a "list-hate"
voting booth? I'm sure I'm right up there...) ;) Looking forward to your
emails!*kidding*:
1)Fuck off
2)Sod off
3)I Love You
4)I Love Ricky Martin
5)I Love The Monarchy
6)I Love Warm Beer
7)I Love Cold Beer
8)I Love "The Artist"
9)I Love Penises
10) I Love Vaginas

Thank you for listening. I love you all. Sorta... =)