Sinister: At Last - A Band!!

Ian McKinney the_gibber at xxx.com
Thu Aug 19 16:55:42 BST 1999

Arab Strap are playing in Belfast on the 2nd of September in the Empire.
Aaaahhh.... No decent band has played here in years, what a treat!
Understandable really, when you consider that the car of choice here is a
white Nova with oversized exhaust, and 10 year old boys arm themselves with
baseball bats wrapped in barbed wire (true!). Not exactly a fertile breeding
ground for good indie shows. Yet Arab strap are indeed coming, and seeing as
I live literally 100 yards from the Empire, if anybody on the list is going
to this show, why not drop in beforehand for some
beer/cider/buckfast/whatever? Drop me a line....
Yours with unbridled enthusiasm,
Ian