Sinister: I forgot Maria and Hermine and the Masked Ball and slept the clock round

sean hopson sean_hopson at xxx.com
Thu Aug 19 16:09:11 BST 1999

hiya Sinisterines,

well I'm finally going to emerge out of the darkness
and the cover of 1000 other bodies and stop my
lurking. A few of you know or may remember me from
picnic activities in London where I excelled at
cynical football and toothless jokes (could this be
the start of a nobby stiles thread?)

it appears that the usual style of first posts is to
tell you all about myself, and my B&S experiences.
Unfortunately I'm not a fan of social convention
unless it's going to stop me getting a kicking - so
I'll just let you know that I've read your mail, seen
you at Bowlie/picnics/Tigermilking, and you don't know
me....yet ;)

More pretentiousness will follow

love Sean

ps Cheers for Hesse recommendations