Sinister: Apologies

Mark Niciu markniciu at xxx.com
Fri Aug 20 07:56:38 BST 1999

Dear list,

I apologize if I offended anyone by attempting to acquire live bootlegs of
Belle and Sebastian.  I am just searching for any unreleased recordings that
may have been performed in concert or on the radio to add to my collection.
I was in no way seeking to accrue a profit my acquiring such tapes.

Sorry,
Mark