Sinister: Spanking oneself to the point of tears

Tony kissingdom at xxx.net
Fri Aug 20 10:25:05 BST 1999

>I am going to start my radio show soon and perhaps you could all help me.
>  Its going to be a cult classics show,  you know, music that never really
> made it big but has a cult following ( or should have one).  If anyone
knows
> of any really super music new or old, that would fit in this category,
please
> mail me, that would be so nice, and let me know what people are missing.

Please Sir, Please Sir I know I know..
Cue fanfare....
YOUNG MARBLE GIANTS
only yesterday I discovered a website dedicated to them and my heart was all a
quiver when I discovered on the message board were posts from Stuart Moxham !

My site Rare Pleasures has links and similar such:
http://www.egroups.com/group/rarepleasures/info.html
I'm in the process of adding in the new Clientele and Ben and Jason dates. Its
London centric unfortuantly but if anyone wants to add in dates for other
places that'd be great.

Tony

Rare Pleasures
off-kilter indie folk rock country
Cat Power | The Clientle | Appendix Out | Kyoko | Songs:Ohia
Ant | Spearmint | Papas Fritas | Gas del Sol |The Magnetic Fields