Sinister: I will follow

Samuel sam at xxx.net
Fri Aug 20 11:07:59 BST 1999

It's really a terrific question, & I have a few suggestions, though they're
 mostly well-known. The Zombies 'Odessey & Oracle', Love 'Forever Changes',
the
Left Banke - they're all on 'there's gonna be a storm', the (British, not
the
American) Kaleidoscope album 'Tangerine Dream' (which I don't even own yet,
but it's really fantastic!), Nico 'The Marble Index'.. I guess Nick Drake,
Richard Thompson &c. are 'cult artists' too.

I hope that was helpful, they all might be too famous. & that'd be a shame.

Samuel H.
August 20 1999