Sinister: Hot Buttered Day

oon ooon at xxx.th
Wed Aug 18 02:34:24 BST 1999

yes everyone.  apart from being steaming hot day over here
in the land of no more flood, today is the happy birthday of
Mr.Issac Hayes.  Hot Buttered Miller must be jubilant.  i am
quite happy too.  because i've found something fun to play
with.  it's very cute little monkey boy keyring.  it pees.
quite strongly.  Steady Mike is soon having the pleasure
of pissing it because he was born this month.  maybe
Miss Honey will find some use of it in our second
aniversary celebration?

Miss Honey also said:

> Has anyone taken chinese medicine?  Apparently it's all to do with my
> spleen and my internal dampness.  Tastes like cold curry powder.
> Yuck.

i have.  believe me, like Dr.Strangelove and the bomb, you'll
learn to love it.  it's also like a drinkable s and m practice.
good of you to give it a try honey :)

happy weekend to you all,
oon xxx