Sinister: Happy birthday to us

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 20 15:53:57 BST 1999

A thought.

Since our 2nd Sinister birthday falls on a Friday, that is a bloody good
reason to all go to the pub.  We could all be in pubs all across the
world, so that at any given time on Friday, somewhere in the world, a
Sinisterine will be drinking to celebrate our birthday.

Isn't that a good idea?

Ailsa xx

PS Radio show, underappreciated bands, the Trash Can Sinatras.  They
actually did "White Horses" you know.

PPS  Well done Starry :)