No subject

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 20 20:14:05 BST 1999

Bastards, all those evil little bitches with bad shoes phoning in to get
tickets for top of the pops in edinburgh before me so i couldn't get one,
they will die, they will die, they will die; but we all have to die
sometime and for them death is a release, freeing tham from a lifetime of
bad shoes, unplanned pregnancy and abbusive partners.

But how great it would have been to have stormed the stage during some
shite, baring my arse to the nation bearing the legend- steps must die!
(could I fit all that on my arse)

Nevermind, I shall console myself in the knowledge that today I walked
past comedian Phil Jupitus , who appeared to be talking to himself, they
are all crazy you know, these celebrity types.

Could someone please get me some help

colin.