Sinister: Fox Hunting

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Fri Aug 20 20:41:23 BST 1999

Colin said:
>>this is why I don't mind fox
>>hunting coz thats like the shoe on the other foot

well, I don't know about that, after all the foxes may not have eaten the
rabbit as they were scared of the humans so closeby. Also, foxes hunting
rabbits is natural, humans hunting foxes is different as they use advantages
such as horses, huge packs of dogs and guns. The rabbit had far more chance
of escape than the average fox. The foxes are driven out of their natural
habitat as it's destroyed to make homes for humans, they have to go through
our rubbish (and even attack out beloved pets) in order to scrape some sort
of survival. I'm of course sorry that your rabbit was killed, but I'll bet
that if you'd left it, the foxes would have indeed eaten it. And ask
yourself this, was the fox (who was acting on a natural hunting instinct)
really evil, compared to, say, a bunch of toffs who marvel at a fox being
torn from limb to limb by a bloodthirsty pack of dogs? A fox killed my
guinea pig once, but although I was upset, I could accept it as part of the
natural order of things, I mean, we kill cows and pigs and many other
animals, don't we. Oh, and I'm not an animal rights campaigner, vegetarian
or anything like that, I just try to see the picture from all points of
view, that's all.

-- Jason Andreas
-- Anyone Can Play Air Guitar --

| Drop The Debt |