Sinister: hello, i'm new!

Craig Podd cmpodd at xxx.com
Sat Aug 21 00:37:13 BST 1999

Hello everyone!

After returning from a weeks holiday, i find my inbox is very busy, but
there in the middle of the barrage of emails is the one saying i have been
given a voice!Oh what joy! it made catching up on a weeks worth of sinister
goings on a whole lot more worthwhile!

Anyway, my name is Craig and im from Shropshire in England (any other Belle
and Sebastian fans around here?) I also spend time in Derby where i am
studying graphic design and tried to join the sinister mailing list
previously but the crappy macintosh email program we use at uni couldn't
cope.

To the Northampton fan who mentioned meeting up for a drink before football
matches this season, it sounds like a good idea - im a Shrewsbury fan,so a
bit of third division rivalry could be on!

Ive got to go because my brother needs the computer and is getting annoyed
with me, so thats all for now!
Craig