Sinister: so give me give me give me the power

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Sat Aug 21 05:49:01 BST 1999

yea yea yea!

yay i'm back, though i've never really left, you see?  my stupid college had
shut down my computer, phone and tv for over a week, but now i'm back, and
ready to be arsed.  so much has happened since i've returned to school that
i am not sure if i can fit it into one large and generally unassuming post.

i've been reading a bit and writing, whoa, yes!  so far i've got around 8
pages of a first person narrative of a man reflecting upon his childhood in
which many doctors misdiagnosed him being insane.  though he knew he wasn't
crazy, as a 16 year old he acted the way he thought he should have
acted--therefore making himself nuts, trying to pretend he was in the first
place.  i like the idea, yet i'm not sure how to document such a downfall.

oh oh oh so many crushes have passed during this first week.  one ended
horribly, though.  a sorority sister of one of my good friends had caught my
eyes all of last term, and then when i arrived last week, i saw her, she's
an RA too!  i made it my duty to speak with her.  so after many many
sleepless nights and forgotten meals that just sat upon their plates, i
decided to act.  honestly, it was such a simple crush, but i felt trapped in
a marquez novel.  faraway love is a virus, don't let anyone tell you any
differently.  i had never spoken with her, nor knew who she was, but she
captured my every thought, and truly possessed all that i wished i was.

well, after a few odd coincidences (her birthday was a day after mine, the
12th of august, just a week ago, almost) i struck up a conversation with
her.  my boyish charms were no match for her.  it was obvious i was way out
of my league.  well during an RA leadership session we both made remarks
about our classmates and teachers, but it was nothing deep.  i quietly said,
'i'm blake'.  and then she introduced herself, but after that, she got
really quiet.  as soon as the class ended, i was about to say something very
sweetly, but she was already gone.  i suppose i could have run after her and
forced something, but sometimes a little is enough.

i could go on, but my troubles are enough.
b&s content: you all turned me on to the tindersticks.  and i love everyone
on this list for that.

gracious kisses
blake

the nerdy shy eyed pacifist