Sinister: why does it always rain on me (in edinburgh)?

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Sat Aug 21 18:08:54 BST 1999

i have returned from edinburgh, where i got very wet and cold, and on the
plus side got to bond with complete strangers while sheltering in
doorways/pizza hut/under the scott monument.  i also saw some, like, culture.
 three australian blokes singing songs about mucus was obviously a highlight,
but richard herring's play was good too.  i imagined that bonnie scotland
would naturally be b&s-friendly, but all that happened was that i lost 2 of
the badges adorning my bag.  a thief/fan or just the effect of struggling
past huge crowds all day?  managed to sort out accommodation in the end,
although our hostess' flatmates didn't seem to like us much, especially when
we were eating battered sausages at 2am in their kitchen.  killjoys.

still, at least i wasn't far enough away from home to have jetlag, unlike my
best friend who has just got back from canada and keeps on getting up at 4am
to eat biscuits.

meanwhile, sophie has been badgering me for recordings of b&s ever since
tigermilking, which initially she only came to because she was bored and
liked the idea of walking the streets of london in the early hours, the
hussy.  so, another successful conversion job.

i haven't got much else to say now until i catch up with life again.  well
done A level survivors, i've got big nostalgie de la boue.

luv archel xxx

*******
Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com