Sinister: i need a fix

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Sun Aug 22 05:41:41 BST 1999

Wow!  thank you everyone who sent me suggestions for my radio show.  I'd
personally thank you all, but there were lots of you (how sweet you all are)
and i am sleepy now.  There was some really interseting stuff suggested.  Now
comes the hard part of researching everything and finding it. And buying it.
Not that I mind, I get a keen little discount at the record store I work at
and I am a music junkie.  I actually crave new cd's/records like drugs.  Does
that happen to anyone else or just me?  Well anyway, you can all feel free to
continue sending me any new dicoveries or whatever.

Goodnight,
kristie

                                Love is surely gospel.