Sinister: Wiggedy Wiggedy Wack Cha

Starry sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Aug 22 18:58:06 BST 1999

Yo, Yo,

I just heard the Pernice Brothers song called "Overcome by Happiness"
and I like the jiggy piano bit on it. Did you know that "jiggy" doesn't
actually mean sex of ANY KIND, but its actually the "next state" of
cool? Something ala higher state of conciousness, but with cool?

Will Smith told me that. Not that I've met him, I just read it in Smash
Hits, which surrealy enough is giving away an inflatable Kian from
Westlife or an ADAM RICKETT inflatable head. Wowsers! Why doesn't the
NME give away a free inflatable head of Stevie Jackson, or one of those
cheery chaps from Travis? I hate the latest Travis song. "Why does it
always rain on me", well ONE because you go out in RAINY SEASON, TWO you
do not take an umbrella and THREE because I am actually a native
american indian or someone who knows rain casting spells and thus MAKES
it rain on you by force of my psychic powers. Bastards.

If Stevie Jackson was a chocolate bar, which one would he be? He'd be
the most SATISFYING (prrr) thats for sure!!!

Eh? I don't know where THAT came from. I don't want to know. But, its a
thought to ponder...Stuart would be a carrot stick. I know thats not a
chocolate bar but its JUST THE WAY IT IS.

Abs from 5ive would be a lettuce sandwich.

Steve C:
>Are the Beach Boys better than the Beatles?  Sometimes I'm just not sure...

Yes they are. Yup yup yup.

Peter, I always knew John Lennon was on the choo-choo train of love to
Bumhaven ( I just like to say it) cos he snogged his manager called
Brian Epstein in that black and white film, about the Beatles, or
something. They got in the BATH together, and then John Lennon ran away
to marry some bird called Cynthia. What bollocks, eh?

There was a great scene in Queer as Folk when Vince is in the bath
scrubbing himself with a loofah (!brilliant!) and yapping on about
Stuart and all the nights they had out, and Cameron storms out in a
strop, and then comes back and declares "I LOVE YOU", and storms out
again. The silly fool!

Queer as Folk is the new 70s WHO.

Alix complained about boring socks! Why Alix you should go to Topshop,
they have a quite frightening variety of brightly coloured things with
slogans like "babe", and "chocoholic" on them. Is it being trrifclly
pomo to wear them, or is it just being quite foolish as the socks are
very hideous? Ah who knows the mysterious and potent symbolism of socks.
Ah thats it,
Sarah
xxx

Thanks everyone who congratulated me on the alevel results :)