Sinister: pretty good stuff here

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 23 09:12:00 BST 1999

Hello there. Can I still be on the list even if I'm in a jolly jolly jolly
good mood? Or do I have to cry myself to sleep like I used to? Hah.

"But why is he so happy?" I hear you ask. Well, I got this freelancer job
for this "indie"musicmagazine called SUE. I do reviews and interviews for
them, and get this: The editor of it mailed me and gave me my first task:
"Boy, I want you to review that latest album from Hefner. And you shall also
interview them. Phone them up, you know."

Shockshockhorrorhorror. So in a few weeks time I will be talking to a band
that seems to have invaded my Sony walkman. Plus more, I get 5-10 cd's every
two months that I have to review. Happy.

(Sorry, had to go away for a while. Canon photocopier: up yours, you never
work)

"But what is he wearing?"

Glad you asked. I made myself a Little Prince t-shirt on friday. So now I
have a lonely little boy standing on his planet in the front of my white
t-shirt. Cutey? Very much so. Correction: I didn't make this, that nice man
in the shop did this for me. And theres a little story: I was in this club
on saturday and saw this friend of mine with whom we always have these nice
little "screw you"- conversations, all in a good way, it's a laugh (it
really is). Well, I went to her and showed my t-shirt to her.
She: "Aw fuck."
Me: "You don't like Little Prince?"
She: "Little Prince is cool. But people who wear little prince t-shirts are
complete losers/idiots."
Ouch. That hurt.

But she's Rock so she thinks it's wimpy. And it is.

Log off now, Jerky Jarkko, you've got work to do.

@--->--- Jarkko F.

ps: Is the new album from Astrid any good? Should I tell that editor that I
want it for free for a review? Ah yes, it's nice to be in... showbusiness.