Sinister: I want to reach out and touch The Flame

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Mon Aug 23 09:27:19 BST 1999

Hello Kiddies,

been awhile since my last post. been Having too much fun this summer(not)
besides seeing REM and Kula Shaker live.

Boo Hoo for this kid must go back to school the 30th. Back to getting canned
and Giving my Milk money to school bullies and be calling a Queer. Oh tiss a
Joy. anyways Drama will be great.

Thats all I have to say for now....

-damon