Sinister: AILSA DRIVE.

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Mon Aug 23 12:10:26 BST 1999

 here.
--- Robert Foster  wrote:

  It's probably a bad idea but
> tomorrow (Sunday) on
> channel 4, er, around 02:25 there is a film called
> The Loneliness of a Long
> Distance Runner.  Reading that sent a little bell
> off in my head, it's
> probably nothing to do with anything B&S, but you
> never know.

yeah, I think that the films name is the title of one of the songs on
the next b&s album, or ep. I remember reading it somewhere. It's monday
now, so that bit of info was pretty useless.
I walked to school this morning. It felt like springtime for some
reason. Anyway, I was walking up milbrae road (sinisterees in the
southside of glasgow might know it. It's a hugebig hill in the langside
area) and I noticed a really great street sign. It said AILSA DRIVE.
I didn't know that ailsa had a street named after her. Oh well, it just
goes to show the power of honey.

I want to do some good, leave the world a better place. Tell me how to
do this, someone, as the option of being somebody's loved one and
through that making their life a joy to live seems a rather unrealistic
one. So, people say that families love you, but they really have to
don't they, wheras if someone else were to care for you it would at
least reassure you that you are someone special, and that you do have
good points. I've considered my life a lot over the holidays, and have
come to realise that I, just like most people, am not special. I've
thought about becoming a doctor, and helping those who really need
help. I phoned up the red cross the other day to see if I could go to
turkey and help. They didn't let me. They said that I was too young.
besides, to be a doctor it seems that you have to look like goerge
clooney. some one in my biology class said that on friday.

sorry for bring down the general tone of the neighbour hood

babychris