Sinister: Standing on the shoulders of giants leaves me cold (but I do it anyway. Wanna make something of it?)

Alasdair Cook MS1996 acook at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 23 12:45:34 BST 1999

Fountainhead put REM lyrics in the subject box. Well done Fountainhead.

The now officially clever Starry mentioned chocolate bars. Did anyone
else notice when Cadburys shrunk Picnics? They were sneaky about it, you
see, because the wrapper is still the same size but they've made it
thinner. Bastards. My brother tells me that Curly Wurlys have also
shrunk, they used to be about the size of your arm but now apparently
they're about the same size as a Walls choc ice, which have also
shrunk. And Aeros, are they good business? I mean obviously they use
less chocolate but do they spend more on buying and maintaining machines
to make the holes/bubbles? Answers on a postcard to

Alasdair is mental and I wish he would fuck off
Glasgow

The postman will know where to deliver it.

I can't think of anything to say. Oh, I've just thought of something.

Theresa said:

> I have had
> funds from mum and dad and bought a new stereo spanking system.

I was just wondering how that works, is all. It sounds mighty
entertaining.
Actually she may have said something else, but I am selectively
dyslexic.

So, Queer as folk eh? I suppose folk is quite queer, isn't it? I've been
called a queer for listening to folk/pop type stuff. And a poof. And
I've been called Tony Hadley and gay eighties boy for listening to the
Smiths and Orange Juice.

I am really crap today (more so than usual) and my brain doesn't work
and I can't think of anything else to write so I'll just write about not
being able to think of anything to write, which technically means that I
am talking bollocks but really it depends upon your perpective or how
you look at it philosophically, I mean I could write for ever about not
having anything to write but would that constitute me actually writing
anything? Well of course it would but you know what I mean. Don't you?

Whether you choose to celebrate the Sinister birthday by going to the
pub, having a good hard shag or going to the pub to have a good hard
shag, enjoy yourselves. However stop drinking before you fall over and
stop shagging before you pull a muscle.

Have to go and meet someone and do something, er, don't know what yet.

Not very entertaining as usual, but there you go. And so do I...

Alasdair xx