Sinister: ASTRID

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Mon Aug 23 12:56:49 BST 1999

sorry for mailing again. Just to say that the astrid album kicks to
kill(someone wanted to know), after a few listens. Best tracks are
 like a baby - a bit like the la's
 dusty - nice and upbeat
 boat song -lovely
 high in the morning - kick ass

aw, hell, they're all good. W.O.R.P.M. has a bit in it that sounds like
one b&s song, I think.
I got this album, recorded it on my nifty cd machiney thingy, and
returned it. Is this a bad thing to do. remember, I am a skint little
boy.
Is 4a's and a B a failure for higher results? I think it is. I feel
like a failure.

bye bye.
baby chris
CRYSTALBALLS