Sinister: she is in socks fashion

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 23 14:16:14 BST 1999

Another socking message.I got two pairs of socks from TopShop saying
groovy chick and some other stupid motto when I was packing for Bowlie in
April, and as every time I have to pack, I realised my socks supply is too
short.They are probably ugly, but good quality, as haven't shown any hole
yet as usually happen in any pair of socks of mine quite quickly.

But it is true is a pain in the arse to buy socks in general, and I am
waiting to get home on Wednesday to do some 'inner'shopping with my
mum.Inner include knickers ,not lingerie,just everyday,common ones and
vests and tights.Nothing very flamboyant.

Could it be a good business to exteend Jeepster merchandise into girlies
undies ? i think it is not so bad for socks.Sure all these trendy ones
outside there addicted to Samrio(...)would order loads of stuff.Sorry, I
had forgotten this is too close to the so rejected tweeness.What about
only Gentle Waves? The name itself could apply to some strawberry
flavoured softener.

Sorry for all this nonsense.I am very into artwork since I saw that
exhibition at Nott.Uni named 'Young Meteors'.If I had a band, David
Bailey's pictures should distinguish all our covers.And I would ask Honey
for his French Portrait for some single.
Pre-last message before vacation

Love is more fun outdoors, apparently.

Arantxa