Sinister: Socks, sweeties, and rolling rock

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 23 15:23:00 BST 1999

Ay up everyone,

I'm afraid I missed the poker, even though I genuinely meant to watch
it. I entered a darts tournament earlier on in the evening, got drunk,
did badly, came home and slept. I didn't have to cry myself to sleep
though. Darts aren't everything. A friend of mine's a copper, and I
bought him some ace 'Darts Police' flights for his birthday.

Briefly picking up the Aranxta's 'socks' theme in the absence of any
on-topic material; I bought some trainers a few months ago which have
since destroyed any sock that comes into contact with them. As a
result, I have no socks without a big fuck-off hole in the ankle. My
feet are also starting to look deformed. Mind you, they looked pretty
funny to start off with.

Doesn't Jarkko's job sound ace? Why can't we all have jobs like that,
meeting pop stars, getting free records and eating sweets all day. Is
anyone else concerned about the diversification (is that a word?) of
the confectionary market in the last few years? I was quite happy with
the Mars/Snickers ice-cream thing, even the flavoured milk, but
Snickers spread? Mini Polos? Those Celebration miniature things? Chunky
Kit-Kats? *Butterscotch* Polos? Where's it all going to end? I'll tell
you where. The industry will collapse entirely. Then where will we be?

I'll try to stay on-topic next time,

Love Will x

===
Visit The Remote Viewer homepage