No subject

nickb nickb at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 23 22:14:28 BST 1999

{ k a i t e } wrote:

'they might be giants DOES have a cult following, but it's mostly by normal
"mostpeople" who always listen to the radio but they think they're hipsters
because they obsess over this one band that "no one has ever heard of"
called they might be giants. as such, i've never listened to them. cuz their
fans are sooo normal.'

I'm not really a TMBG fan BUT I like that someone might think I'm normal.

I can't help feeling that everyone is so into externals.  What're you into?
What do you look like?  Do you say cool/clever/ironic/flippant things?  Do
you have a piercing?  What colour's your hair?  Are you making ENOUGH OF A
STATEMENT?  I'm just as bad as everyone else I'm sure, but I want to strip
everything down to the bare bones of it.  I really do.  Sometimes I just
want to be so normal I make people sick.

Is today Sinister's birthday or something?  I spent it not having a shag in
a pub but going to work and getting bored.

This isn't a flame and I hope I don't offend anyone because I realy don't
mean to.

(somewhat downbeat) spritser