Sinister: J.F sebastian is alive and kicking.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 24 06:48:19 BST 1999

Big Willie said, in his true Big willie style:

>Doesn't Jarkko's job sound ace? Why can't we all have jobs like that,
meeting pop stars, getting free records and eating sweets all day.>

Let me get this straight: I do NOT eat sweets, they're bad for your teeth.
Or I never BUY sweets, only when someone is nice and gives me a chance to
bite his/her Mars-bar I might get a mouthful.

And always cooking Ailsa xxx said, in a sweet voice:

>Oh, I have a big lump of rock in the Firth of Clyde, a mental hospital, a
>skip hire company and the Rentokil depot in Paisley named after me too.
>I'm a proper celebrity.  Ross County FC were named after me too, you know.>

Me, I have my own village! Yes, It's called "Fräntilä Village", it's
somewhere north-east from Helsinki and it rocks. Me mom and dad have a
groovy photograph where they are standing in front of a sign that says
"Fräntilä Village, 1". I wanna go there someday, you know. What's funny is
that my lastname is VERY rare here... a bit like "Dislertonianinbiiiiwuhwuh"
in England, so how my family got their own village is a mystery to me.

Fag now, tat tat.

@--->--- Jarkko F, whos got more rhymes than jamaicans got mangos.

ps: Yes, what you have been hearing is true: Philip K. Dick took my initials
and named his character, J.F. Sebastian in "Bladerunner" after me.