Sinister: They Might Be Dr Spock's Back-Up Band

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 24 12:32:00 BST 1999

Hullo everybody. Hullo.

Kaite wrote
"they might be giants DOES have a cult following, but it's mostly by
normal "mostpeople" who always listen to the radio but they think
they're hipsters because they obsess over this one band that "no one
has ever heard of" called they might be giants. as such, i've never
listened to them. cuz their fans are sooo normal."

This band does have a bad rep I must admit. They seem to try very hard
to be percieved as 'wacky' and 'zany'; ie two of the most stinky words
in the English language. That said, I am willing to put their 'Lincoln'
LP forward as one of the albums of the decade, so there ;P. Just don't
tell anyone I said so.

Don't think they've done much of note recently mind you. I don't know
any of their fans either. Apart from my mate Joe, but he likes the Quo
and Steeleye Span and thus does not count.

2 posts in as many days. I'll shut up for a bit.

Keep 'em peeled,

Will x

===
Visit The Remote Viewer homepage