Sinister: Music for airports yet to be built

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 24 12:54:55 BST 1999

Hey!

The subject above is not about anything in particular, I just was thinking
yesterday about Brian Eno and that music for airports-concept, so
associated with composing tunes for a future where everything will be
clean and everybody will wear white and silver and boots ( and socks will
not to be seen, clever of them).Probably I was thinking of hte contrast
between this icon and Luton, where my flight is departing from tomorrow...

My holidays plans are to design the corporate socks in cashmere the
Sinister market are dying to buy,especially Dan; to buy British music in
Spain , where is much cheaper (weeeelllll, all vices are cheaper at home,
honestly);read brainy books on the Welfare State and Goddard ; fade my
paleness with the help of our sun; and check if Spanish public transport
is still much better and cheaper than Brit one, as well.According to Lazy
Line Painter Jane, trains and buses and indecent behaviour are
interconnected indeed, that would an explanation to British demure
traditions and horrible railways services.

The loneliness , angry men and Belle and Sebastian: as I told yesterday,
that exhibition on Young Angry Men in photography opened my eyes to how
related the whole movement is with B&S aesthetics and 'landscapes'.I guess
the reference to it in that title and lyrics is a good prove of it all.

It was my last message in two weeks , so it had to say something
intelligent and with 'content'.A message with message.

Not a protest singer yet

Take care and wait for me

Arantxa