No subject

mai nguyen nguyenfamily at xxx.net
Tue Aug 24 09:43:38 BST 1999

hi list

    since i've only posted to this list once, i thought it'd be
appropriate for me to post again before i unsub.  i'm leaving for
colllege in 2 days, 7 hours, and 34 minutes, but who's counting right?
to be honest, i wish i had 2 weeks of summer left as opposed to 2 days.
but then again, i'd want some more time after those two extra weeks.
and that would lead to me wanting to spend a 5th year in high school.
actually, no, it wouldn't.
    anyhow, i wish i could make it to sinister's 2nd birthday
festivities.  you all should have a pot luck party at #sinister.  and
the list baker (whoever that is) should bake 9 cakes.  8 in the shape of
all the band members and then one of honey.  someone will save me a
piece of cake, right?  you know, i've had some cousins who go through
that horrible 'terrible two' stage where they are brattier and cry more
than ever.  its not fun.  but i don't think we'll have to worry about
this lovely list going through that stage with such a nice listmummy.
    ooh yeah- i'd also like to wish stuart murdoch a happy birthday as
well.  i know its not until 25 august, but i don't think i'll have time
to make a post that day, cos i'll be saying my goodbyes and all that sad
stuff.  so happy birthday stuart!
    alright, i guess that's all i really wanted to say.   hopefully i'll
be back on the list within a few weeks.  ooh, and a special hello to all
the great people i've met and have talked to at the sinister chat room.

goodbye!

        misssssmai